1737 S. Naperville Road, Suite 100B, Wheaton, IL 60189630-793-0597
250 W. River Drive, Unit 2A, St. Charles, IL 60174630-793-0597

I Was Arrested as a Juvenile. Can I Have My Arrest Record Expunged or Sealed?

Provided you are at least 18 and meet all the other qualifications, juvenile criminal records can be expunged. Unfortunately, record sealing is generally not available for juvenile records.

For more information about expungement of juvenile criminal records, contact us at 630-793-0597 to set up a free consultation.

Contact This Lawyer

NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.
Name *
Email *
Phone *
How would you prefer to be contacted?
No Preference
Briefly describe your legal issue. *

DisclaimerThe use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

I have read and understand the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy.

Back to Top